Re: Need Installation Manual for ADT SAFEWATCH PRO 3000EN

On Jul 27, 11:51 pm, "Buggs" <thatsallfol...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <awetrwer...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > It appears ADI wishes to keep installation information aware from
> > perfectly capable technicians, unless they are in the "alarm
> > business". I need an installation manual, preferably pdf downloads for
> > a ADT SAFEWATCH PRO 3000EN.
>
> > ADI claims they have no install info. This is ridiculous of course.
> > I'm sure I can add a simple alarm system. At this time I wish to add
> > two more keypads to my existing system, plus more motions and glass
> > sensors. Who can help??
>
> Donno, professor.
> If you can't find a manual online nowadays, then you probably shouldn't be
> fat fingering the alarm system.
> js

I'm looking for an installation manual, a website or other information
for the following alarm system:

Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

I'm looking for exact information (preferably in printed form) on
installing a second, or even a third keyboard, as well as additional
door, window, glass breakage, and motion sensors.  Please be
considerate and only post if you are able to add constructive
information.

This appears to be a disappointingly cheap system. At this point I am
stuck with it. I will not pay $35 to have the door and window sensors
I already ran in new construction simply connected to the circuit
board.