Installation/Upgrade info needed for Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

I'm looking for an installation manual, a website or other information
for the following alarm system:

Safewatch Pro 3000EN, from Tyco / ADT

I'm looking for exact information (preferably in printed form) on
installing a second, or even a third keyboard, as well as additional
door, window, glass breakage, and motion sensors.  Please be
considerate and only post if you are able to add constructive
information.

This appears to be a disappointingly cheap system. At this point I am
stuck with it. I will not pay $35 to have the door and window sensors
I already ran in new construction simply connected to the circuit
board.