Need Installation Manual for ADT SAFEWATCH PRO 3000EN

It appears ADI wishes to keep installation information aware from
perfectly capable technicians, unless they are in the "alarm
business". I need an installation manual, preferably pdf downloads for
a ADT SAFEWATCH PRO 3000EN.

ADI claims they have no install info. This is ridiculous of course.
I'm sure I can add a simple alarm system. At this time I wish to add
two more keypads to my existing system, plus more motions and glass
sensors. Who can help??