Re: Buying cables....reccomendations!?

  • Subject: Re: Buying cables....reccomendations!?
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:23:08 -0000

Thanks all, very good point on the power cables, only prob is that the
socket would have to be by the coving at the top of the wall and would
look a bit rubbish!

Alternatively I guess i could try and fit a connector bloke in the
wall but think im pushing the limits of how much space i've got....and
im not sure thats quite legal!!

cheers for the links on the cables, will have a proper look tonight :)

thanks all :)

ref the xantech stuff has anyone bought from the US or anywhere
similar online, many savings to be had?!

thank you

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Jonathan Tawn @ Home"
<Jonathan@...>
wrote:

> I can make component cables for you if you wish
>

> Using either belden 1694a or 7710a and canare rcap c53's, treated
with CAIG
> products too.
>

> Able to make them to any length you wish, terminated with either bnc
or
> rca.. all true 75ohm. Lovely detail in the image.
>

> Jonathan

Behalf Of