Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] DVD Duplicator recommendations

Re: Grrr.... XBOX!

Paul

You can mod without chipping, ake a look at

http://tinyurl.com/92ooj

I hope this helps and I'm sure as soon as you have played with XBMC
you'll be straight out to buy an xbox yourself

Dave

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gordon" <paul@p...> wrote:
> OK, I have (for once) resisted the temptation to follow the crowd
and get an XBOX for all these years....

> However, now my dad's gone and got one, so *of course* I am
compelled by some unknown psychological urge to tinker with it and
make it do more than it already does.... (Grrr.....)

> So what I want to know is, - what should I do with (to) it? -
chipping it probably isn't a goer, - he's just not that bothered about
that srt of thing, - so what can I do to it *without* modifying the
hardware?