Latest message you have seen: RE: Video quality for security - camera lines

RE: Grrr.... XBOX!

Paul,

I don't think there is anything you can do if you do not get it chipped.

You can even get a chip that does not require soldering . literally plug
and
play .. though you do have to open the box.

Then you can get the media centre stuff installed and it becomes a proper
machine ..

But then you will want one for yourself ..

Look at this website:

www.baldbouncer.co.uk <http://www.baldbouncer.co.uk/>

gooooooowwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaannnnn .. you know you wanna.

Ho yin

_____