Re: Need a deadbolt capable electric door strike

 http://www.hesinnovations.com/hes2/1006.cfm

According to HES the 1006 series is the strongest and most versatile
electric strike available. It has 27 interchangeable faceplate options and
accommodates up to a 1" deadbolt. We have installed over a hundred of this
particular model alone. It has a low field failure rate. If you have it in
the fail open mode however, it will get HOT (140 degrees) to the touch when
securing the portal for any length of time. That 140 degrees is normal, but
some customers really freak out when they brush up against it.