Re: Need a deadbolt capable electric door strike

Locknetics used to make one.  It was specifically intended for residential -- not "commercial-looking".  I installed one in the home
of the then president of Locknetics up in CT.  Needless to say, he provided the hardware.  :^)  The unit had a keeper that would
stay open until the door closed, allowing it to be used with a dead bolt.  Most electric strikes are designed to swing closed as
soon as the door opens.  That's fine for ordinary latches but not for a dead bolt.  Sorry I don't recall the model number.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics