Need a deadbolt capable electric door strike

I am working on a friend's house where we are outfitting all of the doors
with electric strikes controlled using Bosch D9210b modules controlled by a
9412G panel. Everything is going pretty smoothly, except for the front
door. The door is one of these ancient things that is about two and a half
inches thick and the lockset was custom made for the door. We have to keep
the existing lockset and can't replace it. I want to find an electric
strike that will receieve an locked deadbolt into the strikebox. I think I
have seen some before, but I am coming up empty handed on my searches.
Anyone know of an electric strike that can receive a locked deadbolt?

Thanks,
Logan