Latest message you have seen: RE: VPN or other solution from iPhone to HA server?

Re: Re: PowerMax+ telephone line comms & XM10U?

I'll get right on it then .... I only glanced the back, and noted the
middle
rj11 socket. I'll hunt around for the others or indeed check if it requires
connecting to the terminal block

Thanks