Re: Nokia's I-Phone alternative ... ???

Aye ... actually, that seems to be a thing at the moment, about a lot
of
things ... by which I mean, we're looking to update our landline,
mobile's, internet connection, and PDAs ... the whole lot ... and one of
teh conclusions I'm coming to, is that we're unlucky with our timing ...
in a year, there might be good solutions, but just now every option does
a lot of good things, but has a major flaw ... everytime I think I've
found a solution, it turns-out to be a no-go ...

Chris

Joseph Heenan wrote:

>It's ok - but rather dependent on finding a decent wifi connection (and
>of course you have to pay for the wifi connection wherever you are, and
>fiddle about getting the thing to actually logon to the network).
>
>Joseph
>
>Chris Hunter wrote:
>

>>Interesting ... 'guess the thought was that VOIP would be enough
>>maybe I'm assuming VOIP is better than it is ??
>>
>>Chris
>>

>>Joseph Heenan wrote:

I-Phone alternative

>>>Well, apart from not being a phone, not having a swish UI and
not having
>>>a nice h/w design.....
>>>
>>>Nice device, but in no shape or form is it an iPhone killer!
It's very