Re: Nokia's I-Phone alternative ... ???

Chris Hunter wrote:
> 'colleague suggested this was worth a look - as Nokia's I-Phone
alternative

> http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/103044/first-look-nokias-iphone-killer.html

Well, apart from not being a phone, not having a swish UI and not having
a nice h/w design.....

Nice device, but in no shape or form is it an iPhone killer! It's very
much still a geek device like the nokia 770, though perhaps it'll get
slighty more market acceptance than the 770 - which still isn't very much.

(Doesn't stop me wanting one though ;) )

Joseph