Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: CPUs...

  • Subject: RE: CPUs...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 17:29:45 -0000

soaking i=
> the bath I've been able to get to the point of saying it's between two
> processors - either an Athlon X2 AM2 4600+ or an Intel E6400, they are
> about
> the same price (=A3145) and not too dissimilar in performance.
>=20
> Thing is I've *ALWAYS* bought AMD up to now!
>=20
> Phil

At the moment I'm looking at:

http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/ki.asp?sku=3D314132

and

http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/ki.asp?sku=3D323847&cks=3DACC

Again - any comments are gratefully received...

(Probably won't be ordering anything for a while anyway - need to build up
some funds in the toys account first.)

Phil