Latest message you have seen: Re: (OT) On line photo albums

Re: Electric UFH &

  across the power input to deal with some faults, which result in
over-current, some HP instrumention used to use some sort of solid state
device that was triggered to short blow the fuse ... they used to call
it crow-barring ...

Chris

(www.upsman.co.uk)