Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Alternative to X10's remote features?

Hi Paul

I  need to sprinkle  some plugin modules around the house and decided to
use
x10 as the Clipsal wireless modules here in Oz are around 3 times the price
of an x10 plugin module....Even in my small shack i have trouble getting
x10
to work ,so i have ordered one of Jefff Voip,s XTB 11  see link.........
http://jeffvolp.home.att.net/xtb_files.htm

I have actually just installed my first x10 module ...a n AD10  to control
the lights in my shed....

Another solution could be ZWAVE but  you would probably need to have a xAP
plugin for that.....

HTH
Frank