From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:16 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Metal cabinets for mounting electronics?

I'm just planning for the new Node0 - one of the things I need to think
about is the fitting of existing electronics such as HomeVision and various
other expansion boards etc.

Anyone come across low profile (larger) cabinets that would allow fixing of
a number of PCB's and allow cable access?

These would be mounted on a wall.

Also, any recommendations for more robust, larger cabinets for CBus
modules?
I currently have the plastic Hager cabinets but feel these are a bit
flimsy.

Thanks,

Paul.