Fw: Re: CBUS and CFL's

  • Subject: Fw: Re: CBUS and CFL's
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:41:06 +0000

I do have some of mine patched in as PoE devices - and 2 units share 1
PSU
- under the advice of Mr D (although he thought that 3 units could be run)

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 19/01/2007 13:29 -----

Discussion
Main Topic