Re: Cheap Z-Wave

I wrote:

>> I notice that letsautomate state that you must have the ZWave
Remote

Mal Lansell wrote:

> I believe you do - I think the harmony just acts like a Z-Wave
> lightswitch would (but let us know how you get on with it).

OK, my cheap Z-wave lamp modules arrived. I was able to pair them with
the Harmony remote and and create scenes without having any additional
remote controller.

I'm pleased with the response - much faster than my X10 stuff as the
harmony talks directly to the device.

What's the best way of controlling the same devices from my server (I
have Homeseer)

Cheers,

Neil

--
Web design, hosting and domain registration
http://www.spellings.net/

Hardware store
http://buyit.spellings.net