Latest message you have seen: Re: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: iPhone (was AppleTV formerly iTV)

> The iPhone keynote intro says Q4 for Europe but no mention of
> 3G variants.  Overall I was very impressed with the touch

So torn by this device...

+Coolest Looking Damn thing ever
+Beautiful touchscreen
+Lovely Apple UI / Design
+iPod functions

-No 3rd Party Apps? (can't be true surely)
-No Flash Card slot?
-No 3G
-Price
-2 Yr Contract
-It's a year away in Europe
-No Outlook Sync
-Fragile looking
-No "hard key" keyboard

I just know this thing would do 80% of what I want brilliantly, but the
last
20% would be impossible.

M.