Latest message you have seen: RE: (OT) On line photo albums

Re: Re: AppleTV formerly iTV

The iPhone keynote intro says Q4 for Europe but no mention of 3G
variants.  Overall I was very impressed with the touch operation and the
scroll and pinch functionality looks fun. It would make one great HA
remote control if you could get dynamically updated content
(control/status feedback) on the screen but apparently the phone is
locked down to first party applications only (so no third party
applications) :-(   Bleaghhh !!

It is still very sexy though ..  (UKHA interpretation)