Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: AppleTV formerly iTV

  • Subject: Re: AppleTV formerly iTV
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:35:13 -0000

Radio 1 news  (and admittedly i have no faith in them!) have said this
morning that the iphone is available here from the end of the year!

i have the same reservations about the touchscreen altho the zooming
of photos looks very very cool using the multitouch!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Richard Malcolm-Smith"
<rich_lists@...> wrote:

> So you are screwed if you import one.
>
> firstly, one would assume that it will have a pretty good lock to
cingular,
> since they are apples exclusive partner for this
>
> Then, your stuck with gprs since noone outside the US even knows
what edge
> is, and then, you are screwed again because you will go to use it as
a phone
> and find that you ran it flat listening to music.
>
> I cant stand touchscreens since you have to look at it while using
it. The
> treo was bad enough to use with one hand, this thing will be
impossible

>   _____

Behalf Of Ho

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=1109639/grpspId=1705041992/msgId