Latest message you have seen: Are the 'KeyStone' Modular patch systems standard?

Re: Re: AppleTV formerly iTV

any news on how the "keyboard" works ?

and things like office software (WP / spreadsheets, presentations) ?

very littleactual information seems to have bene released ... all part
of the game of annoying Ian, I guess !

Chris