Latest message you have seen: Re: (OT) On line photo albums

Re: Re:Channel 4 "on demand"

The only pricing I saw was this line on the front page:
"Rent shows for 99p and films for =A31.99"
No mention of how much to *own* the programme. There is free stuff,
but one prog a week or something like that.

Maybe there's more info if you install the 4od program...

I agree though, it does sound quite restrictive :-(

Tim.

On 1/10/07, Tim Fletcher <timfletcher@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I couldn't find a price schedule anywhere.  How much do the movies
cost. =
Looks like you HAVE to download them to the machine that will play them an=
d NO SHARING!!!