Latest message you have seen: Re: Nokia Announce Home Control

RE: TV distribution amplifier recommendations

  • Subject: RE: TV distribution amplifier recommendations
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 12:00:14 +0100

Do you *need* to split out the TV & FM signals before the amp?
Even though the Loftbox has separate inputs, is this just convenient to
save you combining separate TV & FM feeds? (if you had them). Can the
Loftbox accept TV & FM through the TV input? (I would suspect it might)

I don't have one, but if it does, it might save you the hassle & signal
loss of a diplexer immediately upstream of the Loftbox. Are you using
your TV aerial as an FM aerial too (like me) or do you just have a
single downlead from separate TV & FM aerials?

Tim.