Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Vario II Users (and other WM machines...)

RE: TV distribution amplifier recommendations

  • Subject: RE: TV distribution amplifier recommendations
  • From: "Stephen Jones" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 00:50:25 +0100

Hi Q

You can use a diplex module in front of the amp to split the TV UHF from
the
FM signal and feed separately into the distribution amp or you could use an
amp designed for IRS systems which feed combined signals into the house on
the one cable. But the amps will be more expensive, and you probably won't
need the 8 outputs the one below has. I'd say to just use a diplex to split
the signals and use a conventional loftbox type amp.

http://www.labgear.co.uk/pdf/mrx290install.pdf
http://www.labgear.co.uk/pdf/8.pdf
- see the Labgear MRX290 model with the single IRS input (which could have
FM, DAB, UHF and IF)

HTH

SJ