Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Old laptop wanted with parallel port

Re: TV distribution amplifier recommendations

> Do you *need* to split out the TV & FM signals before the amp?
> Even though the Loftbox has separate inputs, is this just convenient
> save you combining separate TV & FM feeds? (if you had them). Can
the
> Loftbox accept TV & FM through the TV input? (I would suspect it
might)

That I don't know.  Hopefully someone with a bit more electrical/technical
background (Keith?) is able to answer this.

> I don't have one, but if it does, it might save you the hassle &
signal
> loss of a diplexer immediately upstream of the Loftbox. Are you using
> your TV aerial as an FM aerial too (like me) or do you just have a
> single downlead from separate TV & FM aerials?
>
> Tim.

I have a single lead coming from a single aerial, which contains both
signals (or at least, it should ;)).

Q.