Latest message you have seen: BBC iPlayer on Wii: new BigScreen interface

RE: [OT] Is Sky + as crap as I think it is ?

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Is Sky + as crap as I think it is ?
  • From: "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:31:31 +0100

It's all well and good the Tivo has an ethernet connection but most normal
users do not care about that (and the Tivo does not even have ethernet as
standard). All they want is an easier way to record their programmes. Sky+
is, overall, easier to install and use than Tivo.

Skip forward two years and an ethernet connection will be essential in any
home PVR; which is why the Sky HD box has that feature.