Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] really annoying multi-monitor issue

Re: [OT] Is Sky + as crap as I think it is ?

>> I even feel happy to leave my parents minding the kids now,
>> without the worry that they will ruin my Tivo recordings !!!
>
> That's a good point.  My children have ruined some of my TiVo
recordings
> by
> changing to a kids channel in the middle.

I had my kids trained not to ignore the message ! I also hid the Sky
remote,
although my parents knew where it was hence the probs :)

>> Tivo then it would win hands down, but for now the only choice
>> for me is Sky+. I require Sky as I watch a LOT of sport and it
>> really is the only choice.
>
> I don't watch football,

Pah :)

> but the A1GP series may just tip me over the edge
> into a Sky+ system :(

You know it makes sense !!!

OT but I really enjoyed the A1 GP, the sprint session seemed to be treated
a long Qualification session for the main race (Which it was!) therefore
people looked after their cars. But the Feature race was great, overtaking,
crashes, BIG crashes, Cars sliding round corners. Loved it. Admittedly the
cars are NOT as beautiful to look at or listen too as F1, but the racing
was
great. Im deffo gonna continue watching, altho they better get the Viewer
information sorted out, not enough info on screen, like times, gaps and who
is using Boost!

Sorry about that OT bit :)

> M.

D.