RE: Probe Hub Update

A further advantage I see monitoring of the output is that it could be
used to monitor any dimmer or switch.

Getting the brightness is indeed a problem since you're limited in the
number of ports available. One option might be to implement a
voltage-to-frequency convertor where the interval between pulses is
proportional to the average voltage. HV could then be used to measure
the time between pulses to estimate the brightness. The disadvantage
being that it would tend to be fairly slow.

Steve