RE: Probe Hub Update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Probe Hub Update
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 06:53:50 +0100

The momentary switch is no use, for one thing there can be several of
them,=
I have one LD11 with 3 switches. The other problem is that they do not do =
0% and 100%, a quick press will send the unit to 0% if it is greater than
0=
, or back to it's last lit level if it is at 0.

I agree with Steve that what is needed is something that can determine the
=
whether there is a an outout voltage present, in other words the probe
woul=
d need to be in parallel with the lights. Like I said, ideally I would
like=
to know the voltage there to determine brightness level, but this would I =
assume be impossible with digital ports on HV

Graham