From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <fmcalind@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Probe Hub Update

Hi David
I probably should clarify my idea of monitoring the LD11
status...My intension was to monitor the momentry switch which i believe
turns the module on 100% or 0%....i would not intend to monitor the actual
brightness %  ..I m assuming hv would be able to do this and it would only
be a problem it the power was turned off then on ??..If theres enough
interest for the momentry monitoring then i will have a look at
it......Probably a din rail version of the Probe zone Monitor...

Thanks
Frank