From: Paul Gale [mailto:groups@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 11:16 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [ot] one for the networking guru's

Got a few PC=92s connected via 100Mbps LAN =96 want to connect two of my
ed=
it
PC=92s together via Gigabit networking to share very large video and audio
files for edit. Can I add a second Ethernet card (gigabit) to each so that
peer to peer traffic between them uses the faster link (they both have very
fast disk IO =96 SCSI and SATA) and not the existing n/w infrastructure?

I guess this is a routing issue but how do you tell XP and W2K to do this?

Cheers,

Paul.

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20