From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 4:16 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] [ot] one for the networking guru's

Got a few PC’s connected via 100Mbps LAN – want to connect
two of my edit PC
’s together via Gigabit networking to share very large video and
audio files
for edit. Can I add a second Ethernet card (gigabit) to each so that peer
peer traffic between them uses the faster link (they both have very fast
disk IO – SCSI and SATA) and not the existing n/w infrastructure?

I guess this is a routing issue but how do you tell XP and W2K to do this?

Cheers,

Paul.

UKHA 2004: 15th and 16th May 2004

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx