Re: Thermostat Hysterysis

Hi Dave

>Pity you gave up on the AVR. Ian B has been having some
>good fun with the AVR Mega devices. I just purchased my
>own AVR JTAGICE a few weeks back. Got a really good deal
>on it so grabbed the chance

I know....Getting too old (and impatient) ..Yes Ian,s going great guns with
the Atmel stuff...my friend is designing a board for a 32 bit atmel chip
;-))........Keeps harping on at me to convert to Atmel.....

AVR JTAGICE a few weeks back. Got a really good deal
>on it so grabbed the chance..

Ian mentioned this unit  i think he was going to get one...Is it an
emulator
??

>I'll dig mine out. It was for the CCS C Compiler.

I,ll have to convert to it ASM ......thanks

>Microchip now sell the MCP2551 so you can get some samples of both them
and
>the main controller, MCP2510 although there is now a newer device, the
>MCP2515, which has more features and is pin compatible.

Do they give samples outside of the States ?? Never have asked for
samples...is this a common practice???

>Not as long as we keep mentioning HA in there somewhere?  :o)

I did mention this Can_Bus network would hang off  Homevsion didnt i ??
;-))

Thanks
Frank

PS ...Must see if i can get a couple of samples ;-))