Help - Is my TiVo faulty?

Hi all,

The warrenty is almost up and I notice a fault. Can anybody tell me
is this a known issue with a work around, or is it broken....

With the new TV in place, I have started to use RGB for the TiVo
connection. On dark areas of the picture, I have noticed what can
only be described as 'smoke' blowing from left to right, with a
sweep time of around a second.

Not major, but noticable (even by SWMBO), and now we see it, it is
annoying.

After tireless faultfinding I have tracked it down, and I think the
TiVo is faulty. It only occurs on RGB when the TiVo is on (rather
than standby). Nothing is noticable when Sky is on direct view. So I
think the TiVo sees a return echo from the output (but it still does
it with no TV SCART connected).

The best way to spot it is to put Sky onto a music channel, as the
solid blue background shows a band of 'pixels' sweeping from left to
right. The pixels freeze if I pause the TiVo (so not the TV).

I have done everything possible; I use topdraw SCARTS; I have moved
TiVo and Sky; used FreeView instead; re-routed SCARTS and audio
leads (cross-talk?); changed the mains feed (and added filters);
Nothing stops it.

My warrenty is up in a few days, and I woundered if anybody sees
anything like this on their TiVos, or has heard of a fix?

Thanks in advance.
Steve