RE: Web Server help required.

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Web Server help required.
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 21:53:35 +0100

Wooooosh - that went so far over my head i could hardly see it :)

You previous message made so much more sense just 80 & 81 :)

I've heard of hosts files, and i can understand the principal, but wouldnt
have a clue where to find them or what to put in them - i'm running
everything on win2k pro boxes by the way.

Dean.