Re: Help - Is my TiVo faulty?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Help - Is my TiVo faulty?
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:14:55 -0000

Hi

Not sure if this is similar to a ground loop issue i had. I have a
Tivo and also an HP MP3 Jukebox. I had a complete nightmare with the
video display for the Jukebox as it had a similar display issue to
that you describe. This seemed to be caused by the Earth on my cable
TV causing a ground loop, I have managed to fix this recently with an
inline Isolator from Telesignal ( very nice people) A filter would
not stop the groundloop if that is your problem.

Regards
Ian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "stevecrick2000" <steve.crick@b...>