Re: RELIABLE LATE-TO-OPEN AUTOMATED DEVICE FOR TEXT/ EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO CUSTOMER

On Wednesday, May 22, 2019 at 11:57:38 PM UTC-4, nap...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>=20
> We find that the customers who want the LTO, LTC, & Unscheduled Openings,=
 like the live operator notifications, and they are getting them. The reaso=
n previously outlined in the first post, is for fail-safe redundancy.=20
>=20
> Ipdatatel/Alula has text, email, and phone call with RoboVoice (kind of a=
 he/she voice of no one that you ever want to date), clearly waking them up=
. Texts & emails can be slept thru, but phone calls usually always gets a r=
esponse. That works great for alarms and all regular notifications, but the=
y lack the additional features mentioned above. The customers don't care ab=
out the cost, they just want it to work. That is why we want redundancy & t=
otal reliability. Central stations can get seriously bogged down at times, =
not often, but it does happen; and burglar alarms will get priority- LTO, L=
TC, Unsch O. will take a back seat. Still checking on Napco Starlink.

I just checked the Starlink Connect programming and it does have late to op=
en, late to close. Text and/or Email.