Re: RELIABLE LATE-TO-OPEN AUTOMATED DEVICE FOR TEXT/ EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO CUSTOMER

Most reliable late to open notification I've seen is from a real
professional central station.  That being said, several real
"professional" central stations out there AREN'T.  I got lucky with Az
Security Controls, but E24 and that Cats guy can go pound sand.  Most
will not provide service directly to end users though.