Re: RELIABLE LATE-TO-OPEN AUTOMATED DEVICE FOR TEXT/ EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS TO CUSTOMER

I did speak with Alarm.com's regional representative late last week. They d=
o want you to sign up to give you further information though. I just want t=
o know the nuts & bolts first, with pricing for equipment, radio/communicat=
ions costs, etc, etc. They do show that they want 6 accounts minimum in the=
 first 6-months- and that is something to be determined by what it will do =
and how well. When Ipdatatel first started, we put one unit for testing and=
 reliability through the works for 8-months before we went with that compan=
y... certainly do not want to blindly shack up with another company without=
 first getting to know them well first!

Usually, before any purchases are made, it is good to know ahead of time wh=
at all the costs are going to be; equipment, monthly charges, etc.

I was not impressed by them (Alarm.com) merchandising to the general public=
. I understand what they are doing and why, but it degrades the company in =
my estimation...and that is why there are so many complaints attributable t=
o them as Jim Davis rightly pointed out. And yes, I know that just about al=
l those complaints have really nothing to do with alarm.com-the core compan=
y, but they are bringing it upon themselves by their public merchandising. =
Ipdatatel/Alula does not 'walk the streets' looking for 'customers', with t=
heir website, as Alarm.com does. But, that is their prerogative, and maybe =
it works for them. I prefer a bit more professionalism.

Any further information that you may have, would be quite welcome.

=20