Re: Ford Transit Connect? Anyone using them?

On Saturday, March 2, 2013 4:23:09 PM UTC-5, Chris wrote:
> On Saturday, March 2, 2013 1:16:03 PM UTC-8, Jim wrote: > > Might be bett=
er to just tow your snow mobile behind you during those really snowy days. =
That wouldn't help you if you got stuck but at least you'd know you could g=
et home alright. Or, just get a trailer for your snow mobile and forget the=
 truck. Hell .... that might be the better way to go. Rather than getting h=
ung up by all the other stuck cars. You'd probably get to where you wanted =
to go a lot faster using back streets and cutting through the woods anyway.=
 Jim, I could just use a snowmobile and a backpack. Plus get a quad for sum=
mer. Then I could install systems doorknocker-style... No ladder, just enou=
gh screws for the SimonXT/2gig panel, double-sided tape or silicone for eve=
rything else, no cable ties, no electrical tape, no level, no installation =
manual, etc. It could be a lot more fun, but I don't know if it would work =
out too well. Sure it's going off topic, but still amusing. :) - Chris

Off topic is the norm around here.

You could actually carry it to the extreme and just mail them the parts and=
 walk them through the installation over the telephone ...... for an additi=
onal fee.