Re: Ford Transit Connect? Anyone using them?

On Saturday, March 2, 2013 1:16:03 PM UTC-8, Jim wrote:
>=20
> Might be better to just tow your snow mobile behind you during those real=
ly snowy days. That wouldn't help you if you got stuck but at least you'd k=
now you could get home alright. Or, just get a trailer for your snow mobile=
 and forget the truck. Hell .... that might be the better way to go. Rather=
 than getting hung up by all the other stuck cars. You'd probably get to wh=
ere you wanted to go a lot faster using back streets and cutting through th=
e woods anyway.

Jim,

I could just use a snowmobile and a backpack.  Plus get a quad for summer. =
 Then I could install systems doorknocker-style... No ladder, just enough s=
crews for the SimonXT/2gig panel, double-sided tape or silicone for everyth=
ing else, no cable ties, no electrical tape, no level, no installation manu=
al, etc.

It could be a lot more fun, but I don't know if it would work out too well.

Sure it's going off topic, but still amusing. :)

- Chris