Re: Walgreens has alarm but fails to use it interesting article

On Friday, November 23, 2012 9:48:51 PM UTC-8, NickMark wrote:
> On Thursday, November 22, 2012 12:39:12 PM UTC-5, NickMark wrote:
>=20
> > http://www.securitysales.com/blog/under-surveillance/story/2012/11/alar=
ming-security-procedures-allow-walgreen-s-burglar-to-walk.aspx?utm_source=
=3Dfeedburner&utm_medium=3Dfeed&utm_campaign=3DFeed%3A+SSI-All+%28Security+=
Sales+&+Integration+Magazine++-+All%29
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I have auto arm on many clients systems they love it  and CS calls me if =
it does not and I can correct  from home  using uploader . Great feature ma=
ny worry there systems are on so this helps give them peace of mind and now=
 with total connect they can check any time they like and they now get an e=
mail .

What panels will allow for auto-stay arming?  Auto arming is common, and gr=
eat for commercial clients, but I don't want my whole house armed (motions =
included) while I'm in it.