Re: To mikelewis1971

<mikelewis1971@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1150570531.951912.302360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> If God exists he would HAVE MADE SURE AMERICANS like you were NEVER
>> TURNED
>> into PROGRAMMED SLAVES by the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.
>>
>> I pray to jesus to OPEN all the brains of 99% of american programmed
>> slaves
>> like you to the EVIL DEEDS of our EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and BLOOD
>> THIRSTY CHILD RAPISTS, MURDERERS and PSYCHOPATHS.
>>
>> Yesterday you SAID IT YOURSELF that NSA PSYCHOPATHS MURDERED Terrence
>> Yeakay
>> and DUMPED his body in a field. Today you are JUSTIFYING MURDERS and
>> TORTURES by NSY PSYCHOPATHS saying THEY DONT DO SHIT LIKE IT for NO GOOD
>> REASON.
>>
>> Now tell me WHO is CONFUSED and DELUSIONAL ?
>
> That would be you; because you have lost all perspective.  You opine
> that "If God exists" he would never have made us 99% blind and yet the
> next line you say you pray to Jesus to open our eyes.  Why pray to
> something that you do not know exists?  Unless of course you are merely
> seeking validity by claiming faith that you do not have; in which case
> your prayer is as worthless as your diatribe against unseen
> "PSYCOPATH'S".
>

> Terrence Yeakey was not murdered without reason.  The reason was
> irrelevant to my point.

I had NO IDEA that our EVIL GOVT FBI PSYCHOPATHS had the "RIGHT TO MURDER"
OUR OWN AMERICAN CITIZENS even if they are COPS.
By the way, I never heard of Terrence Yeakey until I read your comment
yesterday. Thanks.

http://www.apfn.org/APFN/yeakey.htm

We live in a GREAT DEMOCRATIC FREE SOCIETY WITHOUT ANY FEAR OF OUR GOVT
PSYCHOPATHS unlike the STUPID IRAQIS who FEAR their leader Saddam for which
we went and MASS MURDERED 100,000 of them to GET RID OF "THEIR FEAR". But
OUR FEAR of "OUR GOVT" is JUSTIFIED.

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahaahahhaahahhaahhahaha.............