Re: To mikelewis1971

> If God exists he would HAVE MADE SURE AMERICANS like you were NEVER TURNED
> into PROGRAMMED SLAVES by the EVIL AMERICAN GOVT PSYCHOPATHS.
>
> I pray to jesus to OPEN all the brains of 99% of american programmed slaves
> like you to the EVIL DEEDS of our EVIL FBI and NSA PSYCHOPATHS and BLOOD
> THIRSTY CHILD RAPISTS, MURDERERS and PSYCHOPATHS.
>
> Yesterday you SAID IT YOURSELF that NSA PSYCHOPATHS MURDERED Terrence Yeakay
> and DUMPED his body in a field. Today you are JUSTIFYING MURDERS and
> TORTURES by NSY PSYCHOPATHS saying THEY DONT DO SHIT LIKE IT for NO GOOD
> REASON.
>
> Now tell me WHO is CONFUSED and DELUSIONAL ?

That would be you; because you have lost all perspective.  You opine
that "If God exists" he would never have made us 99% blind and yet the
next line you say you pray to Jesus to open our eyes.  Why pray to
something that you do not know exists?  Unless of course you are merely
seeking validity by claiming faith that you do not have; in which case
your prayer is as worthless as your diatribe against unseen
"PSYCOPATH'S".

Terrence Yeakey was not murdered without reason.  The reason was
irrelevant to my point.  You're claiming they are persecuting you
without cause and that they do not do.  They have a vast amount of
resources but even those are limited and are used according to a will.
Every evil has a purpose and those who stand in the way of its goals
are  either dissuaded to remain or are killed.  That is the nature of
the beast you fear but because you have not studied their methods you
do not have the perspective needed to serve anyone any good.  You
ignorantly believe a blinking box can bring you some security and
restore your liberty but this will never happen.  You will never "feel"
safe because you have created an insubstantial illusion regardless if
these people you mentioned are real or not; or if they are targeting
you or not.

You come across as if you are as mad as Don Quixote and these windmill
you are tilting at are not giants.  The only help I can offer you in
the area of security is to point out the truth and dispel the ignorance
in your claims.  If that is psychoanalyzing you, then that is what I
felt necessary to do to offer you some security.  It was not intended
to be condescending in any respect; nor disrespectful.  However, you
have come across as an abusive lunatic and I will not respond to such
ignorance.  There are real evils that exist and it takes serious people
dedicated to handling them in a serious manner to combat them.  Even if
your claims are true, you have no chance of changing anything until you
change your perspective.  Until you do, you are worhtless to the cause
of liberty and worthless in helping to provide the comfort security
affords us.  Freedom is not life without insecurity, freedom is
understanding the dangers of life and working to offset them.  To offer
security to others, your warnings must be wrapped up in a package that
people will accept into their lives and delivered in a manner that they
can use everyday.  The crap that you are spewing serves no one other
than yourself and your selfishness is probably why you are so fucked
up.

Good luck with your life and I hope the demons that plague your soul
are one day cast out.  God bless you and keep you in your hour of need.