Re: FBI and NSA PERVERTS are RAPING and SEXUALLY ABUSING your UNDERAGE daughters and sons

"mikey" <loismustdie@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4493eb02$0$3648$88260bb3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> The insertion is unnoticeable and takes less than 2 minutes?

Ask these NSA PSYCHOPATHS. But then you are a TYPICAL FUCKING AMERICAN
EUNUCH that SHITS in their pants when they hear the words BIG BROTHA.

1) Agent Maddelina Wahl , 28087 Hickory Drive, Farmington Hills, MI 38331
ph 248-324-1527.

2) Agent Kathleen Taylor, 29390 Bermuda Lane, Southfield, MI 48034, Ph
248-356-1946.

3) Agent Mediha Krijestorac, 30408 Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph
248-477-9161.

4) Agent Frank Spodek, email id:   sfrank9 at aol.com

5) 351 FTK - Atlanta, Georgia car registration in Sep 2004 (undercover
agents)

> I can see why your so angry. Just keep on jerking off, McDick, it's about
> all your good for.

I can see why are SO FUCKING DUMB with SINGLE DIGIT IQ. Just KEEP RAPING
your PET DOGS, CATS and HORSES secretly in your home mikey McRapist. They
dont have the ability to CALL 911 and REPORT your RAPING anyway. You are SO
SMART.

> If mommy catches you, just explain you're trying to remove a chip.

If Big brotha catches you, just explain your PET DOGS and CATS ASKED YOU TO
FUCK THEM.