Re: FBI and NSA PERVERTS are RAPING and SEXUALLY ABUSING your UNDERAGE daughters and sons

The insertion is unnoticeable and takes less than 2 minutes?
I can see why your so angry. Just keep on jerking off, McDick, it's about
all your good for.
If mommy catches you, just explain you're trying to remove a chip.

"McGinn" <McGinn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
They take me to their space ship and let me fuck your horny whore wife after
the insertion.

The insertion of the chip takes LESS THAN 2 MINUTES and you wont even know
it.

This is NOT science fiction. If you think it is, I have a bridge to sell
you.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.anthropology/msg/9640c9e18aacf5c3?hl=en&;