Latest message you have seen: Re: Anyone using a MiCasaVerde Vera ?

Re: xAPTV beta 2 released

  • Subject: Re: xAPTV beta 2 released
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:31:00 +0000

Heya James,

Do you ever notice the xAPTV window re-centering itself on the screen
for some reason? Because my display is split over two monitors an app
that starts in the centre of the screen spans the two displays, so I
inevitably move it.

It appears to have bounced back twice now, but I'm not sure on the
conditions of this yet. Once was very shortly after it started up. The
other was when I was fiddling with the Trigger options.

Speaking of which, in the Alert Time field, I was thinking it probably
doesn't need every minute up to the hour. How about Start, 1, 2, 3, 4,
5 ... 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60minutes?

Tweaked up the channel names to have nicer name casing!

Name=channel4,C4
Name=channel5,five
Name=bbc3,BBC3
Name=bbc4,BBC4
Name=british_eurosport,Eurosport
Name=e4_channel4,E4
Name=paramountcomedy,ParamountComedy
Name=uk_scifi,SciFi
Name=sky-one_sky,SkyOne
Name=sky_one_mix,SkyOneMix
Name=uk-gold_flextech_telewest,UKGold
Name=uk-gold-2_flextech_telewest,UKGold2

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=X4xYvW3Rfhstg0bHwVMO5fqmhUj4UDWed3ydMlbws6qPXXsngNiHbVeUsBacdXQEuMBgpHAdXm93ftoebw">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net