Re: cbus dimmer issues

All faulty zones are on the same dimmer module.

Faulty zones are in different sections of the house, so have been wired at
different times with different cable.

Will try the connections today and also run the diagnostics tool

Cheers
Ben

Sent from my iPad

On 24 Apr 2011, at 08:58, "Frank Mc Alinden"
<frankmc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Ben
>
> Seem,s strange you have several channels (zones) go bad at  the same
> time....Are all the suspect channels on the same Dimmer module
???....If so
> its possible a loose connection(s) may be causing issues...Also check
the
> programming on the switches and channels in case they have
changed....Havent
> use it myself but maybe also run the cbus diagnostics app to see what
> messages are being sent...
>
> HTH
> Frank

I pulled