RE: Re: Twin RJ45 sockets in a single euro faceplate ?

> Looks perfect, only issue is the price - think I saw =A314 each
for the R=
J45
> sockets, so probably around =A340 for the faceplate, RJ45s and F-type.
Bi=
more
> than I'm wanting to pay, although it's good to know there's an option.

To save money, can you not just use a standard 2 x RJ45 socket, and drill a
hole in the face plate for a F-Series chassis socket in the top or bottom?

http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-signal/psg02017/f-type-socket-chassis/dp/AV15565

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums